Spokeswoman for the new Mannatech LIFT™ skin care system, Susie Galvez, today released quality tips for skin care maintenance during the winter. Galvez is an internationally known esthetician and beauty expert who has authored eight internationally launched books on beauty and lifestyle.
- Gently cleanse – Opt for a gentle facial cleanser and choose a creamier body cleanser instead of gels or soap. Choose products with gentle, hydrating ingredients such as sunflower oil, mondo grass, lavender, coconut oil and other plant-based botanicals.
- Find a thick moisturizer – During the winter months, thick creams will seal in the moisture and reduce in transdermal moisture loss, which is water leaving the body.
- Soft exfoliation works during the hard cold – Instead of abrasive ingredients such as ground nuts or fruit pits to remove dead and dry skin cells, choose an exfoliator with finely milled grape seeds or sugar type exfoliators to whisk away the debris.
- Time your bath – Keep shower time to less than 10 minutes. Baths should last no longer than 20 minutes. Excess water time will only dehydrate the skin.
- The three-minute rule – After you wash, you only have three minutes to add moisture back to the skin before it seals itself off. So wash, towel dry, and add a deep conditioning, moisturizing product all over the body within three minutes to get the most out of your products and protect the skin.
Mannatech, a global pioneer in the development of high-quality health, weight and fitness and skin care solutions based on nutritional science, recently launched its long-awaited Mannatech LIFT skin care system, an innovative line formulated to reduce the signs of aging and improve the youthful radiance of skin in three easy steps.
The line is paraben-free and features the company’s Jeunesse 7™ proprietary blend – a combination of Mannatech’s signature glyconutrients and French green clay. In addition, the line contains more than 30 botanical ingredients. These features collectively make the Mannatech LIFT line a natural, age-defying skin care system unique to the industry.
An independent 12-week clinical study prepared by Stephens & Associates Inc. demonstrated study participants showed significant improvements in skin while using the Mannatech LIFT skin care line.1
“We are proud of our new skin care system because it is based in science, and is certainly a product women and men of all ages can use to make themselves look younger,” said Mannatech’s Co-CEO and Chief Science Officer Robert A. Sinnott, MNS, Ph.D. “We tested for smoothness, radiance, reduction in the appearance of wrinkles, tone and firmness. In all tests, results were significant proving Mannatech LIFT is a dynamic, age-defying skin care system.”
Findings proved increased smoothness in 100 percent of subjects at eight weeks. In a 12-week period, improvements were found in 93 percent of subjects for radiance, and 95 percent of subjects experienced a reduction in wrinkles by 34 percent.2 Overall, the Mannatech LIFT line proved to be safe, effective, non-irritating and non-comedogenic (will not clog pores).
Give the gift of healthy skin this holiday season by ordering a Mannatech LIFT skin care system for your wife, mom and daughters.